sri pada incense
Rising from the surrounding cloud forest sits Sri Pada, Sri Lanka’s most sacred mountain.
Climb the 5,500 steps to the top and you will be rewarded with one of the most breathtakingly magical views of all time.
Down below is Hill Country with its emerald green tea plantations and misty mountains.
Memories of this beautiful place hold a very dear place in our hearts. We hope to share a little bit of it with you through this fragrance — a calming blend of woody cedarwood, fresh cypress, earthy frankincense, and citrusy bergamot.
FRAGRANCE NOTES: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Bergamot
- Includes 20 Incense Sticks
- Made with 100% pure, ethically sourced essential oils
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Scent lingers for hours even after extinguishing
- Handmade, dipped and packed in a Philadelphia studio