sakkarin road incense
Sitting at the confluence of the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers, Luang Prabang is quite possibly one of the most beautiful places.
Walk down its main drag – Sakkarin Road – and you will find intricately carved, gilded temples, old French-colonial villas, and tiny cafes.
Orange-robed monks ride bicycles down streets lined with soaring palm trees and bright pink Bougainvillea.
This enchanting place stole our hearts and we hope to share a little bit of its magic with you through this fragrance — a calming blend of sweet-woody sandalwood and earthy patchouli mixed with floral citrus notes of neroli and a hint of wood smoke.
FRAGRANCE NOTES: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Neroli, Wood Smoke
- Includes 20 Incense Sticks
- Made with 100% pure, ethically sourced essential oils
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Scent lingers for hours even after extinguishing
- Handmade, dipped and packed in a Philadelphia studio